Queensland Minecraft is an online virtual platform used by libraries for a wide range of activities, events and programs as well as being available for its users to challenge themselves in a large community-driven role-playing game.
To join the server, you are required to register online.
Bulk registrations are available for schools and libraries by emailing email@example.com.
These following rules apply to all aspects of QLD Minecraft. That means in-game, discord and forums.
- Be cool, kind, and civil. Treat all members with respect and express your thoughts in a constructive manner.
- Use an appropriate name and avatar. Avoid special characters, emoji, obscenities, and impersonation.
- Do not spam. Avoid excessive messages, images, formatting, emoji, commands, and @mentions.
- Do not unnecessary @mention or direct message QLD Minecraft Staff. Respect their time, they are real people too.
- No self-promotion or advertisements. This includes unsolicited references and links to other social media, servers, communities, and services in chat or direct messages.
- No personal information. Protect your privacy and the privacy of others.
- No harassment, abuse, or bullying. We have zero-tolerance for harming others.
- No racist, sexist, anti-LGBTQ+, or otherwise offensive content. We have zero-tolerance for hate speech.
- No piracy, sexual, NSFW, or otherwise suspicious content. We do not condone illegal or suspicious discussions and activity.
- No Griefing, stealing or destroying other players creations. Don't create impossible obstacles (breaking through to the void) and destroy the experience of other players.
- Don't enter areas you are not meant to be in, such as a locked door or the Developers area. Using cheats or hacks to get around barriers is not on.
- Rules are subject to common sense. These rules are not comprehensive and use of loopholes to violate the spirit of these rules is subject to enforcement.
- Terms of Service and Community Guidelines apply to the various products used by QLD Minecraft (ie Discord).
QLD Minecraft is a hybrid server, that allows both Bedrock and Java clients.
Server: QLD Minecraft
Bedrock/Pocket/Tablet clients will require to enter port 19132
The server supports client versions 1.14 onwards.
Upcoming Group Sessions
Join the other Minecrafters online in one of the scheduled sessions:
|Date / Time||Event||Minecraft Expert|
|Every Friday, 4-6PM|| World Editing|
Keen on becoming a QLD Minecraft crafter/artist?
Jump online and contact nomadjimbob and become a QLD Minecraft Developer!
QLD Minecraft Developers
QLD Minecraft has a developer program that allows interested players to move up to support the development of the server and game. If you are keen to support by designing areas and towns or coding new features or events using Denizen, contact James Collins at Inclusive Communities for more info firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requesting your Own Region/Town
Public Libraries within Queensland can request or book their own regions/towns to run activities. Contact James Collins at Inclusive Communities for more info email@example.com.
How do I connect to the server?
First, you need to register using the link above. Then once approved, you can connect to the server with the details on this page.
How do I report a player?
You can report players in-game using the “/report <message>” command. Alternatively, you can contact James Collins at Inclusive Communities firstname.lastname@example.org
I think I found a bug
Thanks so much! If you think you have found a bug, use the “/bug <message>” command in-game. Let us know as much as possible about what happened.
Is the world creative/survival/pvp?
It is all 3! By default, the world is set to survival and plays as an MMORG game with quests, xp, money and adventures with your friends!
Towns do not allow PVP and players are generally protected from monsters by guards. You also cannot destroy or build in a town outside your plot. Plots can be purchased at Plot Keepers depending on the town. Some towns are reserved and managed by other libraries or by players at a certain level.
You will also find a few creative areas such as Rode that is reserved for players who just want to be in creative mode.
I can't enter a certain area. Is this a bug?
No. Some areas are reserved at certain times for regional library events. Depending on the reservation, you may not be able to modify the blocks inside that region, or not able to enter that region at all.
Developers areas are reserved only for QLD Minecraft developers.
You can find some how-to constructions guides on the Minecraft wiki page.